Not Counting Crafty Cards – Count Down to Craft Fair
“Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes and having fun.”
1. Photos printed? Check.
2. Photo greeting cards all made? Check.
3. How many photo greeting cards made? Dunno…haven’t counted them yet. But there’s enough for the first craft fair (I think).
4. Old Christmas cards repurposed into funky new x-mas cards? Check (and a a big thanks to all you WWOW readers who sent me your old cards!).
5. How many x-mas cards made? Uh…not sure. A big box full. That’ll do, Pooh, that’ll do.
6. Wise Owl Wisdom Inspirational Quote Cards (30 cards per set ’cause a quote a day keeps inspiration in play) produced and packaged? Check and check. They look FANTASTIC!
7. Display table organized? Oui. Did that in the summer 🙂
8. Registered with both craft fairs? Check.
9. Packaging materials ordered? Yup (and they have all arrived, too!).
10. Credit & Debit card payment app set up for iPhone? Why, yes. And the card reader actually works.
11. All signs (price lists, etc) printed for table? Not yet. But it’s on the list.
12. Cluster migraines gone? Yes (and a big thanks to all you WWOW readers for your kind comments and helpful suggestions).
13. All boxes of cards and other supplies packed and ready to go? Er, not yet.
14. Peeps coordinated to help me out with the table at the two fairs? Yes.
And so it goes…the countdown for my very first Christmas craft show is ON!
I would say that, after chipping slowly away at the card-making and other preparations for the past 3 months, I am about 90% ready for the first fair: the First Chance Christmas Craft Show in Sidney, BC on Sat Nov 5th and Sun Nov 6th. If you happen to live in the Victoria, Sidney or Saanich Peninsula area, try to drop by and say hi! Please click here for details.
And if you don’t live in the area – but are interested in perhaps purchasing some of these new Pink Gazelle products, don’t worry: they will soon be available in the PGP on-line store. Woohoo! I’ll keep you posted 🙂
Have a great week!
Links to Related Blogs
Pink Gazelle Cards Available at First & Last Chance Craft Shows in Sidney, BC
Using Creativity to Bring More Joy & Creativity to the World
Maryanne Pope is the author of A Widow’s Awakening, the playwright of Saviour and the screenwriter of God’s Country. Maryanne is the CEO of Pink Gazelle Productions and the Chair of the John Petropoulos Memorial Fund. If you would like to receive her weekly blog, please sign up here.
2 thoughts on “Not Counting Crafty Cards – Count Down to Craft Fair”
Hi Maryanne — wow, everything looks great — will see at one of the craft fairs for sure — not quite sure whether it’ll be the first chance or last chance (might be away this weekend) — wishing you lots of fun (and sales!) this weekend. Love to you and Sadie, Glynis
Thanks, Glynis! I think I am ready to roll for the craft show in Sidney this weekend…just doing the last minute things and then away we go!
Take care and see you soon,