published in by Maryanne | June 27, 2016 | No Comments
A Guide to PGP e-mail subscriptions…
Interested in hearing from us on a regular basis – but not sure which e-mail subscription is the best fit?
Here’s the low-down:
1. The Watering Hole e-zine goes out about once every 2 months. It has several blogs and information on PGP projects. So if you only want to hear from us every once in awhile, just to stay in the loop, then this e-zine will do the trick 🙂
To see a sample Watering Hole and/or to subscribe, here is the link.
2. The Weekly Words of Wisdom (WWOW) e-mail goes out every Wednesday. It is short and sweet with just has an inspirational quote and a related blog (sometimes two). If you want to hear from us on a weekly basis, WWOW is the e-mail for you!
Please click here to view past WWOWs and/or to subscribe to receive the e-mails.
3. Interested in motherhood or mothering-related topics? Then you might find the Mothering Matters blog series of interest. Mothering Matters only runs for 8 to 10 weeks every spring and the blogs go out via e-mail every Monday.
To find out more about Mothering Matters and/or to subscribe, here is the link.
4. If you are keen on reading about environmental issues, including tips on how to lessen your individual footprint, Face the Future is the blog series for you! Face the Future also runs for 8 to 10 weeks in the spring of each year – and the blogs go out on Fridays. The next Face the Future campaign will begin in March 2017.
To read past Face the Future blogs and/or sign up to receive the e-mails, here is the link.
Life After Loss
5. Beginning on Jan 26th, 2017, we will be launching a brand new blog series, based on Maryanne Pope’s creative non-fiction book, A Widow’s Awakening and play, Saviour. The blog series is called Life After Loss; Lessons Learned from Love, Loss & Liberty and will be for people interested in reading about life, death, love, loss, grief, souls, spirituality, personal growth and change.
For further details, please click here.
Here is the link to subscribe to Life After Loss.
One final note…
Feel free to sign-up to receive any, or all, or some of the above e-mail subscriptions. We are thrilled to have you part of the Pink Gazelle herd…in whatever way you wish 🙂
Maryanne & the PGP team